I wish they were all like this. I went to Temecula at the bright and early hour of 6:30 this morning. I wanted to run outside without the struggle of the altitude at home.
When I got out of the car it as only 33 degrees. Yikes. Thankfully, my eyes only burned for a few minutes because the temp rose quickly with the sun. I can usually tell quickly if a run is going to be good or not. Thankfully today felt wonderful immediately.
I have this new toy in my RunKeeper app. I upgraded to RunKeeper Pro a few weeks ago. Thankfully they are offering it free right now. Part of the app includes a pacing coach. Every 5 minutes I get an update of my time, distance, and average pace. I LOVE it!
I ran a loop around town (7.22 miles, 1 hour 11 minutes, 9:55 pace) and finished with a treat from Starbucks. Life is good. I get to enjoy Saturday with runner's high. This is why I run!
No comments:
Post a Comment