I bought my first bamboo running shirt from Raw Threads at the Walt Disney World Marathon expo. I loved the cute saying on the shirt and how soft it was. I had no intention of actually running in it.
Over time, that has changed. I have fallen in love with their stuff. With shirts this cute, how could you not?
The amazing thing about the bamboo sportswear is that it is cute and functional. According to the Raw Threads website:
I ran 5 marathons and 2 half marathons in Raw Threads gear in the past few months. I have always found it to be the most comfortable, cute, and functional clothes I own.
Are you running in bamboo? If you want to give it a try, (and I promise you won't be disappointed) seek out Raw Threads at your next race expo. They are at a lot of RnR events and all the runDisney events. Their website is always open to satisfy your needs too!
Run happy, run in bamboo!
![]() |
| RnR San Diego Expo, 2012. Pictured here with Andrea Ettinghausen and Jen Leonard, owner and designer at Raw Threads |
![]() |
| Second place at the California Gold Rush Marathon, March 2012 in another cute Raw Threads design |
| One of my favorite bamboo shirts. Finishing the last marathon of the Summer 7 series. |




ohhh! haven't heard of them! will have to check them out :) Thx
ReplyDeleteI am sure you will love it!
Delete