In my book giveaway post, I challenged you to define your dreams and fears. Of those, I was going to pick the one I most related to and send that person the book. The problem is that I loved them all. I relate to and you and what scares you. I relate to your dreams and what drives you. That posed a problem of picking a winner! SO... I took the cheesy way out and drew names from a hat.
With no further ado, the winner is...
Dustin B.
Dustin shared with us: Biggest Fear - To fail as a parent, a friend and a family member. To
fail the people that I love the most in their time of need. Not
realizing what they needed until it was too late. Not telling someone I
love them as often as I should.
Dreams - I have so many. Some
likely nearly impossible - seeing the earth from outer space. Others
likely attainable - running a 100 mile race, someday owning my own farm
and raising my kid(s) to understand the beauty of this planet and life,
helping others to live life to the fullest or improve how they do live
life, someday learning to take one of those cool pictures of a drop of
dew on blade of grass.
Dustin just recently finished his first 50 mile ultra and is on his way to achieving that buckle, I know it. I can't wait to follow his journey. I hope Running the Edge helps to some degree!
Thank you to all that participated! You inspire me to be a better person.
No comments:
Post a Comment